Built for the great outdoors, these men's compression socks increase circulation, reduce swelling, and regulate temperature. The anatomical design of these hiking socks, including an asymmetric toe box and zone-specific padding helps to prevent blisters on even the most intense hikes. The mid-cut length makes them the perfect match for almost any hiking footwear. Made with a high-tech blend of fibers including the finest merino wool to deliver maximum comfort and protection. Get the enhanced performance you want and the comfort you need on your next hike.
- NEW asymmetric toe box and seamless toe for perfect blister free fit
- 15-20 mmHg compression on foot and arch; 22 mmHg graduated compression from ankle up
- Strategically-placed padding provides extra cushion for long-lasting comfort
- Blend of synthetic fibers, Merino wool, and precise compression provides comfort, durability, and temperature regulation
- Low maintenance ownership -- machine wash and dry