The M4s OA Comfort Compact osteoarthritis knee brace modifies the standard 4 point brace concept to create a design the ensures excellent patient compliance and outcomes. It incorporates medi's patented varus/valgus loading mechanism to provide effective treatment for moderate and more significant symptoms of uni-compartmental osteoarthritis. The unique flex-bar system allows the strut opposing the loading mechanism to flex providing effective pain relief and reduce point-loading pressure and enhance patient comfort. The advantages of the flex-bar, loading mechanism and ability to align the brace to the individual patient combine with the soft-grip padding system and numbered straps to provide exceptional patient satisfaction and high compliance.
- Precise off-loading for unicompartmental OA
- Durable, smooth acting polycentric hinges
- Hinged thigh bar for additional comfort
- Air/foam condylar pads with dual layer covers
- Short length makes for lighter weight and less bulk
- Non-slip padding ensures compliance
- Safeguards against hyperextension